There are eight main reasons for the lack of fabric weight:
For example, only 41 yarns are required for 40 practical measurements.
(2) Lack of moisture regain. Fabrics processed by printing and dyeing lose a lot of moisture during drying, and the standard of fabrics refers to the weight of the standard moisture regain. Therefore, when the weather is dry and the cloth dried by drying does not have sufficient moisture regain, the gram weight will also be deficient, especially natural fibers such as cotton, linen and wool, the error will be very large.
(3) Raw yarn wears heavily during weaving, which leads to excessive hairiness shedding, resulting in yarn thinning and low weight.
④ in the process of dyeing, the de novo dyeing will lead to the loss of yarn and the slenderness of yarn.
_In the process of singeing, excessive firepower of singeing results in over-drying of cloth surface, and yarn damage during desizing leads to thinning.
Damage of caustic soda to yarn during mercerizing.
_Grasping and polishing the damage to the cloth surface.
The final result is that the density does not meet the technological requirements. Not produced according to the standard, weft density, warp density shortage.
The article originated from Guangdong Textile Fabric FactoryHttp://www.dongqunfangzhi.com
Four Materials of Natural Textile Fiber
1. Cotton clothCotton cloth is a kind of woven fabric with cotton yarn as its material. Because of the different organization specifications and different post-processing methods, different kinds of cotton cloth are derived. Cotton cloth has the characteristics of soft and comfortable wear, warmth retention, moisture absorption, strong air permeability and easy dyeing and finishing. Because of the
Notices for Customization of Summer Workwear
What should we pay attention to in order to customize summer work clothes? What are the precautions for the customization of work clothes? Many enterprises often need many problems when customizing work clothes, and they don't know how to customize them. And the customization of work clothes also needs to take into account the seasonal issues, different seasons in the customization of work clothe
What are the textile fabrics?
1. Cotton FabricCotton fabric is the general name of all kinds of cotton textiles. It is mostly used for fashion, casual wear, underwear and shirts. Its advantages are easy to keep warm, soft and close to the body, moisture absorption and good air permeability. Its defect is that it is easy to shrink and wrinkle, and its appearance is not very straightforward and beautiful. It is necessary to iron
Reasons for Influencing Shrinkage Rate of Textile Fabrics
1. Raw materialsThe shrinkage of fabrics varies with the raw materials. Generally speaking, the fibers with high hygroscopicity will swell, increase in diameter, shorten in length, and increase in shrinkage. If some viscose fibers absorb water up to 13%, while synthetic fabrics have poor hygroscopicity, their shrinkage is small.2. DensityThe shrinkage rate varies with the density of the fabric. If